Former Insurance Defense Lawyer Will Fight For Your Rights
During the 1980s and 1990s, attorney Harry Williams worked for an insurance company defending auto accident injury claims. That experience provided him with inside knowledge of the tactics and strategies insurance companies use to avoid paying injury claims. Today, he only uses his knowledge and skills to help people who have been injured recover money for their injuries, medical bills, pain and suffering, and loss of normal life.
- DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING without appropriate legal advice.
- DO NOT GIVE A STATEMENT TO ANYONE without first obtaining appropriate advice. What you SAY is evidence that can be used against you at a later time.
- DO NOT ACCEPT A SETTLEMENT BASED ON THE CONTENTION THAT THERE IS A “STANDARD FORMULA” FOR YOUR TYPE OF ACCIDENT OR INSURANCE CLAIM. There is no “standard formula” that limits the compensation for an injured person!
- DO NOT LET FEAR CONTROL YOU – do not let fear of having your case drag out for a long period of time, of not getting a car to drive to and from work or of going to court, rob you of the medical care and financial compensation you are entitled to. (We CAN and WILL show you how to deal with the day-to-day problems that come along with your injury.)
- DO NOT PRESUME ANYTHING YOU’VE DONE SO FAR IS IRREVERSIBLE. If you are worried that you have made a mistake in handling your case or talking to the insurance company, do NOT let that stop you from obtaining our advice.
Arm Yourself With The Ammunition You Need To Effectively Deal With The Insurance Companies. Free Advisory Report Reveals What You Need To Do To Maximize the Amount of Money You Receive From The Insurance Company When You Settle Your Case.
Harry Williams, Personal Injury Lawyer in Peoria, Illinois
Harry Williams is a trial lawyer who has practiced personal injury law in Peoria, Illinois, for more than 30 years. His law firm – Peoria Injury Law Center – focuses on cases involving vehicle-related accidents and injuries.
Harry FIGHTS FOR THE RIGHTS of people who have been injured in accidents, making sure they receive proper medical care and every financial benefit that is available to them under the law. He is well-known and well-respected in downstate Illinois, and has a reputation among his clients for his bold, unorthodox approach to maximizing the amount of money he is able to recover for his injury clients.
Trusted in Illinois for over 30 years
“Harry Williams & Associates quickly settled my auto damage claim, then they went to work on my injury case. The insurance company fought us every step of the way, but after a long battle, we were able to settle the case for over five times more than what they originally offered.”
Harry Lovell, Peoria, IL
“The insurance company and its lawyers fought us for over three years. Harry Williams was everything I wanted in a lawyer. He was compassionate, honest, knowledgeable, experienced, professional and unafraid of the courtroom. In the end, Mr. Williams prevailed against the insurance company and safeguarded my financial future. I am thankful to God that Harry Williams was there to help me with my case.”
Mary G. Schneider, East Peoria, IL
If you need a personal injury attorney in Peoria Illinois, I can help.
The Peoria Injury Law Center handles numerous types of personal injuries including injuries caused by auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, dog bites, worker’s compensation claims, nursing home abuse, medical malpractice, defective products and other injury and accident-related cases throughout Illinois, including the following cities: Peoria, East Peoria, Metamora, Washington, Pekin, Eureka, Bartonville, Bellevue, Bloomington, Bradford, Canton, Creve Coeur, Cuba, Dunlap, El Paso, Galesburg, Glasford, Hanna City, Henry, Lacon, Lewistown, Morton, Princeville, Princeton, Springfield, Toulon, and Tremont.
414 Hamilton Blvd., Peoria, IL 61602